2. Life can, and will, change in the blink of an eye. Don't wait for a reminder to give your child all the love that you possibly can.
3. There is no perfect parent. Even if they try to display themselves in such a way, they aren't. Don't compare yourself to them.
4. Every Mom has her bad moments. Some may not come for years. When this comes, do your best to patch things up as best as you can. Forgive yourself and learn from what has happened.
5. Every part of raising a child comes in phases. As one phase ends, another begins. Some phases are easy, others are so difficult that you aren't sure there is a light at the end of the tunnel. The light is there. Remember that and keep pushing along.
6. Have confidence in yourself, your decisions and abilities.
7. When something doesn't work for you, try another method until you find something that does work.