Thursday, November 17, 2011

Biophysical #4 & a Check-Up

Wednesday's biophysical went well again. 2.0 is miiighty comfy in there, enjoying a good fluid level, perfect placenta, and even some extra room to grow. Hey, would you want to leave? I looked at him/her on the screen happily sucking away on his/her toes. Heaven, no doubt!

I have been feeling tired exhausted lately. Do one activity, sit down. Do something else, sit down. Shower? Take a nap! I guess that's what carrying around a now over 8 pounder will do to you. Whew!

Thursday I went to my OB/midwife for a check-up and my blood pressure was running pretty high. So, I had to come back a few hours later for blood work and I have to do a 24 hour protein check. Luckily, I didn't have to go to L&D like I did last time it happened with Emmi but I am thinking a trip there is fast approaching. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment