Tuesday, June 26, 2012

7 Months

Birdie is 7 months. I longed to post height and weight stats and how he didn't cry when he got his shots, but alas, we don't have another check-up until 9 months. So...

Instead, I can report on how he can get from one side of the living room to the other side just in time to tip Honey's water bowl over. I can talk about how every time I take out my camera he stops, poses, and smiles for me because he knows what it's all about. I can mention how he follows his big sister around and thinks most things everything she does is funny.

But, mostly, I could just revel in our lazy/busy (yes an oxymoron) days of summer so far and how much we are enjoying each other.

photography /pho-tog-ruh-fee/: the art of capturing something fleeting; chasing time. Holding that which cannot be held. Motion made still.



No comments:

Post a Comment