Sunday, September 23, 2012

10 Months


I've been back at work 19 days now. I am homesick. Sometimes, I can actually hear Birdie's giggles and little snarfly noises then I realize it's all in my head. He echos like a song you can't stop singing or a jingle that you can't shake. My boy sticks with me.

He celebrated the big 1-oh today (10 months that is). Recent accomplishments include standing for 10-20 seconds unassisted and banging on anything he can get his hands on to achieve that satisfied, "I can has make noises" face. Love it. Walking is not too far behind and although I am never one to rush things, I am excited for the dynamic it will create between him & E. Right now they are so cute when they play together, walking would just take it to a new height (no pun intended).

First birthday plans are in full swing. In my next life I hope I'm an event or party planner.

I really can't believe he's going to be one soon.

My heart is full. :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment